Tithe belongs to God. Tithe is one tenth of one’s income or proceed. Tithing is the payment of 10% of your total income or proceed. Lev. 27:30-32. One sure way of God releasing is blessing on His people is via tithing. Mal. 3:10-12. Tithe is meant for the house of God where individual draws their spiritual enrichment sand blessings. It’s worthy to note that non-payment of tithe is equal to robbing God. Mal. 3:8-9.
Benefits of Tithing
- Open heavens. Tithers enjoys open heaven. Mal 3:10
- Tithers are blessed. Mal 3:10,12
- Devourer’s are rebuked for the sake of tithers
- The works of your hands are blessed and preserved
- Tithers don’t die premature death. Mal. 3:11
- Tithing makes your life to be delightful, stress free and full of God’s blessings. Mal 3:12
Why do we tithe?
- To establish the covenant of blessing via tithing.
- We tithe in order to honour God. Matt22:21
- In order to escape destruction and loss. Mal 3:8
- To support the work of ministry and the spread of the gospel.
- To attract God blessings into our life. Mal. 3:10
- In order to avoid curse from God. Mal.3:9
A non-tither is a thief according to the scripture. Mal 3:8-9. Until seeds of tithe is sown there can’t be harvest. Gen. 8:22