God's intention for you and I is to manifest to our world. The world is actually waiting for our manifestation-Rom 8:19. You are not destined to be lost in the crowd. You are meant to be above only and not beneath. There is a major requirement before you can manifest to your world, it's called PRAYER.
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is communication between man and his creator
- Prayer is seeking divine intervention over any given situation on the basis of God’s word.
- It's a medium of securing help and assistance from God.
Rapid Manifestation cannot happen without prayer-Matt 7:8, Matt 17:21. Jesus taught his disciples how to pray in Luke 11:1-5.
Procedure for Acceptable Prayer
- Gain Access by having a Father in Heaven: In Luke 11:2, it’s very obvious that we need to have a Father in heaven to pray acceptably
- Hallow His name: Luke 11:2, John 4:23 "But the hour cometh and now is when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit..." Ps 100:4 "Enter His gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with praise..." This means that you have to praise Him in prayers
- Thy Kingdom Come: Praying Kingdom advancement prayers is important to securing answers to your prayers. This kind of prayers gives you special attention – Matt 6:33
- Thy will be done: Knowing the will of God is important to securing answers to your prayers - 1 John 5:14-15. You need to know Gods will for you through His word and make your request based on that word
- Make your requests: Luke 11:3-5: After the above conditions, have been meet, then you can make your requests easily.
Kinds of Prayer that Brings Rapid Manifestation
- Passionate/Fervent Prayer: It is your passion that gives your portion in Life. 2Chro 7:14, Jabez - 2Chro 4:10. Your prayer must be fervent to produce result - James 5:16
- Desperate Prayer: Desperate prayer always secure heavens attention - Hezekiah (Isa 38:1-5)
- Consistent Prayer: Most Christians are not consistent in prayers at all. Anna was consistent in prayer-Luke 2:36-37, Ps 55:17 - David, Daniel
- Prayer of Faith: Every one that doubts cannot get anything from God - Mark 11:23-24, James 1:6-8. Only Prayers of faith can get God's attention
- Prayer with Boldness: You must know that God loves you and you must be confident in prayer - Heb 4:16, Rom 8:32
BENEFITS OF PRAYER
- Glory: Only those that pray see the glory of God-2 Chro 7:1.
- Power: Ps 61:11 "God has spoken once..." Prayer births power. Jesus operated in power thru His prayer life - Mark 1:35-37(Jesus) James 5:17 - Elijah. Power is a product of prayer. The hour of prayer is the hour of power
- Revival: Prayer births revival.The disciples were revived in prayer - Acts 2:1-4
- Connection with Gods Presence: When d spirit id man is united with the spirit of God an atmosphere is created and that atmosphere is Gods presence
- Door way to Vision and Purpose: Hab 2:1-2;The watch tower is the place of prayer.Every man or woman of prayers receives direction for vision and mission accomplishment
- Prayer births Purity: Prayer keeps you from sin and sin keeps you from prayer - Luke 9:29
- Prayer Changes you identity: Jacobs identity was changed in the place of prayer - Gen 32:28. Jabez(1 Chro 4:10) destiny was changed in prayer - YOU ARE NEXT