Immunity means to be protected from sickness, attacks, evil etc. Divine immunity is security from evil by divine forces. It means heavenly protection and preservation from evil. Divine immunity is for every child of God, no one that belongs to Him is exempted from His protection. Even the devil testifies to this. Job1:8-10. This your heritage in Christ. Zech. 2:5. God is always ready to protect and preserve His own. 2Kings 6:14:17. Divine immunity is not what man can give, only God has true preservation. Ps. 91:1-16
Conditions for Divine Immunity
- Absolute trust in God. Prov. 3:5-7
- Access to revelation. John. 8:32
- The rejection of fear. 2 Tim. 1:7
- Obedience. Deut. 28:1
- Correct association. Prov. 13:20
- Kingdom service. Ex. 23:25-26
- Fervent prayers. Ps. 91:1.
- Righteousness and Righteous living. Ps. 92:12
- The love of God. Ps. 91:14-16.
- Covenant practise. Mal. 3:10-12
When you are immune to a disease you cannot get ill by it, even if you come in contact with it because your immunity will preserve and protect you against it, brethren we are covenant children hence the covering and immunity of God is for us. Diseases, sickness, attacks etc are not for us. You must live and walk in the light of this and you shall never be conquered. You are immune to every accusation of the devil. Rom. 8:33-34